The successful candidate will be part of SIA’s Fleet Technical Support Department, Flight Operations Division. He/She will be responsible for providing technical support for the SIA fleets.
• Provide operation-related and engineering-related technical support in the day-to-day running of the SIA fleets
• Keep operations manuals such as Flight Crew Operations Manuals, Minimum Equipment Lists, etc. for the various SIA fleets up to date using Extensible Mark-up Language (XML) tools
• Assist fleet technical support executives in airplane performance, airport and engineering studies
• Liaise with various departments on operational and engineering matters pertaining to flight operations
• Bridging the gap between Engineering and Flight Crew’s concerns/interests
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager Fleet Technical Support.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of working experience preferred but not essential
• Proficient in MS Office
• Team player
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous, analytical and rational
• Keen to learn and motivated to achieve results