1. Responsible for the day-to-day safe and efficient operation of cargo operations while ensuring customer service standards and contractual services are met.
2. Lead the team to achieve an annual revenue budget and to implement the Cargo Business Plan in alignment with Management and specified Key Performance Indicators
3. Set and execute sales plans to generate revenue, balancing short-term and long-term revenue goals in terms of market share, yield, and agency distribution breadth
4. Conduct regular reviews of revenue performance and lead the sales teams to take actions where revenue is behind budget
5. Generate revenue with perspective of sales channels, product sales and offline sales development
6. Lead the team to provide superb sales customer service in all customer touch points so as to drive premium selling rates and regular business