Position - Officer/ Executive - Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Location: Delhi, Lucknow, Chandigarh
Officer – AO&CS in the role of Customer Service
(OUText – Customer Service)
To carry out safe and secure on time operations in accordance with the ground operations manual and all applicable procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Assist customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures in the following activities.
Reservations & ticketing:
Post flight departure
“Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.”
Officer - AO&CS in the role of Ramp
(OUText – Ramp)
· Confirm the ETA of the flight from OCC or System (Navitaire).
· Take the bay no. from Apron and convey it to all the stations on R.T.
· Ensure that you are at the bay D-20 mins with all the equipments required.
· Note down the Touch down and Chocks and convey it on R.T.
· Allign the ramp properly.
· Make sure there are enough coaches available for deplaning the pax and take care that baggage should reach Arrival before the pax.
· Check the cleaning and take the boarding clearance from the Cabin crew and announce it on R.T.
· Make sure loading is done as per Loading Instruction Report given by the Load and Trim staff.
· After departure make sure that all the equipments are sent back to the transport yard.
· Fill the ramp filling.
· During the flight ensure everyone is smooth, safe and flight is on time.
Be aware of and comply with his/her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Officer - Security - AO&CS
(OUText – Security)
You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
· Safe operation
· Customer Satisfaction
· Team efficiency
· Cost control
· Secure good working atmosphere and environment
Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security program and applicable procedures.
· Maintain standards as per Company requirements
· Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
· Achieve department goals and follow up
· Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
· Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
· Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
· Secure quality levels
· Optimize resource
· Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
· Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
· Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
· Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
“Be aware of and comply with his/her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in Indigo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policies and Objectives”.
“IndiGo never asks for money for interview or hiring.
Refer to our job website - careers.goindigo.in or goindigo.app.param.ai for official job postings”