The Ground Instructor will carry out ground training in technical, performance, and specialized course content (LVO, EDTO, etc.) as per the Airbus training syllabus/course content.
• To provide ground training to pilots on A320 family aircraft - technical theoretical knowledge, performance part and specialized course content like LVO, EDTO, etc.
• To conduct System Knowledge Modules examination
• To update his/her knowledge on the applicable regulation, training procedures, etc.
• To contribute towards development/updating of courseware content as required by the Head of Flight Training
Specialized knowledge and skills:
• Should be a Graduate in Science(with Physics and Mathematics)/ Engineering graduate(Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics) from a recognized Board/ University, OR a qualified pilot/flight navigator/Ground Instructor/Flight Instructor from military/paramilitary forces; OR a DGCA Approved SFI / TRI / DE, OR an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer having undergone three years of specialized and designed course in aviation
• Shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
• Shall have good knowledge and communication skill for imparting training.
• Shall be free from prejudice and strong likes and dislikes.
• Should be capable of instilling a high standard of discipline among the aircrew and shall have a balanced attitude towards them.
• Candidates having experience as a current DGCA approval as Ground Instructor on A320 family aircraft will be preferred.
• Candidates having the scope to teach more than one of these modules (technical/ performance part / special operations (LVO, PBN, EDTO, EFB, etc.) on A320 family aircraft will be preferred
Experience: 3 to 5 years
• Achieve Results
• Collaborate & partner with others
• Engage, Inspire & Develop others