The successful candidate will join the Technical Services (E-ops & IFE Systems) department in SIA Engineering Division. He/She will support E-ops operations and administration, as well as provide application support.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support E-Ops operations, including:
o data and software loading
o software incoming inspection, integrity verification, packaging, signing, duplication and distribution
o logs/data retrieval
o onboard keying of new aircraft/certificate updates
o monitoring of gatelink status
• Provide application support for all E-Ops applications (onboard applications, ground applications, communication) and equipment, including:
o equipment/device management
o assist in troubleshooting
o tracking of certificates expiry and renewal
o assist in e-Ops user modifiable software parts customisations
o assist in application upgrades/rollouts
• Assist in administration of the E-Ops and IT systems, including:
o ensuring that records are maintained properly kept and updated
o assist in the administration of the accounts of the various IT systems
o ensure systems and user documentation related to IT systems are up-to-date
• Assist in reviewing passenger feedback related to the Inflight Entertainment System and ;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Manager Technical Services (E-Ops & Inflight Entertainment)
• Preference will be given to those with Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering possess a diploma in IT or electrical/electronics/computer engineering.
• Proficient with common PC software like MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Has Class 3 driving license, if possible.
• Meticulous and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
• Team player.
• Ability to work extended hours and / or weekends when required.