The successful candidate will join the Maintenance Planning & Cost Control Department in SIA Engineering Division. You will be part of the team that oversees Maintenance Planning.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Plan and implement Boeing / Airbus aircraft maintenance programs and ensuring all mandatory airworthiness tasks meet regulatory and operational requirements.
• Coordinate with SIAEC (BM/LM) to carry out aircraft maintenance program tasks timely and efficiently.
• Update the Line Maintenance Tracking Chart (LMTC) daily for the issuance of work and completion status.
• Ensure that spares are available at time of task issuance.
• Support necessary meetings which require task status updates. E.g. Airworthiness Directive Special Inspection (ADSI) weekly meeting, Hardlife meeting.
• Ensure that accurate information is communicated and there is a formal channel (minute meeting) for escalation if necessary.
• To conduct sample review of the reports and declarations sent by service providers.
• Ensure accuracy of the reports and declarations sent by service providers and processes are followed.
• Ensure that the standards of work packages meet the requirements of Air Operator’s Certificate (AOC) and processes are followed.
• Support necessary projects/tasks. E.g. Aircraft pre-service modification (PSM) packages.
• A diploma in any discipline.
• Must have knowledge and relevant experience of Maintenance Planning administration and procedures.
• Well-versed with aircraft maintenance documents such as MPD, Approved Maintenance Schedule (AMS), Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Illustrated Part Catalogue (IPC), etc. to understand task card requirement. Knowledge of the different aircraft systems and familiarity with aircraft diagnostic tools such as Aircraft Health Monitoring (AHM) and Airman would be an advantage.
• Must be familiar with SAP & MS Office suite of products
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be motivated, driven and be a team player and able to work independently.