Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role.
As a Specialist in Safety Data & Management System Development, you will be responsible to the Senior Manager - Safety and their Safety Management Team. You will utilise VAA Safety Management tools (Intelex and Aerobytes), and other relevant tools, for the provision of high-quality data analysis, reporting and recommendations. This will inform enhanced safety discussion and decisions across the VAA Safety Management system. You will also be responsible for leading the plan on our Safety Management System compliance and Continuous Improvement.
- Production of Safety Data providing meaningful Safety Performance Indicators (SPI’s) and status reports that inform safety critical areas. Constantly review data to ensure that reporting is relevant and meaningful, seeking new data sources and ways of displaying information to proactively identify safety data trending.
- Constantly review data to ensure that reporting is relevant and meaningful, seeking new data sources and ways of displaying information to proactively identify safety data trending.
- Support the Safety Management team with the creation of safety-related company briefing material, ensuring data is presented in a consistent format and style.
Safety Initiative Management
- Support the Safety Management team with the creation of safety related company briefing material, ensuring data is presented in a consistent format and style.
- Setup, and maintain, safety department plan (s) and initiatives tracker to oversee initiatives are delivered to time, cost and required quality
Safety System Technical Support
- IRMA Safety Database System Administrator,
- IRMA Administration support to VAA staff worldwide, including password resets, system configuration changes and attending weekly IRMA System Administration meetings
- Power BI /SharePoint Administration.
- Oversee production and release of Safety Promotional material.
- Support the productions of safety training material for all VAA colleagues.
- Creation & ownership of a Safety promotion plan (communication & training).
- Design and collate safety newsletters and promulgate through all available means to all user groups (Workplace, Notice Boards etc)
Safety Management System development
- Working with Senior Manager – Safety to achieve continuous improvement of the VAA Safety Management System.
- Ensure the Safety Team remain compliant in accordance to the relevant regulations
- Update VAA internal safety manuals in line with changes of process, legislation
- Develop, collate and provide meaningful data analysis reports in preparation for the relevant safety meetings packs
Are you an experienced, analytically minded airline safety professional? If so, we think you would love this role! We seek people with the following skills and experience:
- Strong analytical skills critical for the role.
- Excellent command of Excel, PowerPoint and Statistical analysis tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBi)
- Ability to challenge and influence individuals and data at all levels.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Team Player
- Ability to communicate and present across all levels up to Executive Level
Virgin Atlantic are committed equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity. Diversity brings strength which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated, and we can ignite the potential of our forward-thinking mix of people.
Please be aware as part of our recruitment process we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role you have applied for. These may include application questions, video interviews or online testing. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider, for example use of hearing loops, sign language interpreter etc. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there are any issues preventing you from being at your best during your application or assessment process. Any issues raised after your assessment is completed or once a decision has been made will be too late for us to consider within our process.
You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values