Ø Proficiency in MS office
Ø Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
Ø Good level of programming knowledge in various languages.
Ø Good level of knowledge in database management systems and SQL.
Ø General knowledge in system design using Structured and Object-Oriented methodology and good knowledge of SDLC.
Ø Good knowledge of current technology in the Digital industry.
Ø Documentation & Report/MIS Preparation
Ø Good communication, presentation skills with good command of written English.
Good Interpersonal relations with pleasing personality.
As mentioned qualifications area
1. Determine various Digital and system requirements through a detailed analysis of existing systems and procedures and by interviewing key personnel within the Business System Team (BST) in order to define system requirements and recommend appropriate hardware and software solutions.
2. Plan and carry out the testing of recommended Digital solutions to ensure that these perform to the users’ requirements.
3. Identify and design all necessary procedures and documentation to support recommended modifications.
4. Assist the line manager on all related projects.
5. Present recommended solutions to managers and staff to ensure that they are aware of and support these changes.
6. Provide expert level abilities in database design, development, and enhancement the well-known RDBMS used within the Digital framework.
7. Contribute to systems architecture analysis, design, development, and enhancement for the related projects.
8. Develop and maintain contacts with software suppliers to ensure that any proposed modifications are produced in accordance with specification.
9. Provide adequate training for colleges and line manager in using newly developed or modified systems and procedures.
10. Identification and resolution of any day-to-day operating problems arising from the application of newly developed or modified systems and procedures.
11. Maintain an awareness of developments in the computing field to ensure that the company continues to apply the technology most appropriate to its needs.
1. Work as project team member during end to end system life cycle development of all projects.
2. Proactive monitoring and maintenance of all related systems.
3. All production support issues pertaining to related systems are closed within the defined SLA.
4. Available for 24/7 support whenever required.
5. Ensure all issues are logged in appropriate internal and vendors tracking tools.
6. Is responsible for implementing new technology within related systems.
7. Ensure that the changing needs of business are addressed continuously.
8. Ensure that any development or enhancements are based on best practices in the industry.
9. Must co-ordinate with line managers in resolving issues and disputes.
10. Must make sure that regular updates on progress are conveyed to line managers.
11. Ensure that high quality deliverables and work products are provided and meet commitments for the schedule on satisfying the business user needs.
12. Must build a strong sense of commitment among all team members to meet the user satisfaction levels.
13. Ensure that appropriate corrective and preventive actions are undertaken and resolve problems as soon as they arise.
14. Attending service calls pertaining to related systems and ensuring 24/7 systems availability.
15. Must ensure compliance to Risk Management and Audit standards.
16. Must contribute ideas to help the team to become more effective and seek ideas from other team members.