YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Working Location: Kwun Tong
Reporting to the Service Centre Manager of Domestics Service Centre, you will be responsible for:
Assist the Service Centre Manager on manpower allocation to ensure efficient pick-up and delivery services to meet customer needs
Monitor all courier team members and 3rd party service providers (3PL) to achieve performance & customer satisfaction
Cultivate good team spirit within team and motivate team members for performance excellence
Work closely with Team Leads (both warehouse team and courier team) to ensure all shipments are properly handled and in line with company standards and procedures
Communicate and coordinate with internal and external parties for shipment processing status and other operational issues
Work with different parties to review service boundary
Liaise with backline operations to review and performance of 3PL and prepare variety reports regularly
Decision making in daily operations in the absence of Service Centre Manager
Regularly conduct on-route assessment to look for DHL standard appearance, improvement area & performance
· Certificate / Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain or other related disciplines
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in transportation/ logistics industry; with at least 2 years’ experience as Lead Courier / Lead Agent / Team Leader / supervisory level
· Knowledge of DHL operations systems / processing and with IATA related certification are advantageous
· Holding of a valid driving license of Class 1 and 2
· Possesses good geographical & product knowledge
· Able to communicate in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
· Independent, responsible, initiative, customer-oriented and self-discipline
· Capable of multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
· Familiar with MS Word and Excel
Strong career support in an international environment
Great culture and colleagues
Multifarious benefit program
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application