The Quality Control TL is responsible for all the Quality Control functions for all platforms and/or workshops assigned to his section. The QC TL is responsible for advising and assisting the QC Manager with developing and enforcement of the QMS.
Will also be responsible for
1. Assist QC Manager on daily QC procedures and operations ensuring effective team building, section supervisors are conducting productive and positive oversight of their personnel, and that effective communication and management planned objectives are implemented.
2. Responsible for oversight, guidance and counseling of all personnel assigned to that section.
3. Responsible for all administrative duties such as counseling, appraisals, work schedules, time and attendance, overtime, personnel files, incident reports, etc.
4. Review processes and procedures and provide recommended changes to Standard Operating Procedures.
5. Responsible for accountability of all equipment and assets assigned to their section.
6. Responsible for initial and recurring training activities of all QC personnel within their section.
7. Maintain a close liaison with staff, other department’s senior management and Customer.
8. Responsible for the in processing of newly assigned employees to their section.
9. Sets priorities for supervisors within their section.
10. Maintain oversight of maintenance and shop safety inspections and QA audits to ensure that all aircraft are being maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, technical manuals, airworthiness directives, standard operating procedures and good maintenance practices.
11. Monitor Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR) and OEM Technical Issues, discrepancy reports, Maintenance Engineering Call (MEC) and Corrective Action Reports (CAR).
12. Assist in aircraft incident and accident reports and ECOD.
13. Responsible for assigned QC sections deliverables end of month report.
14. Carry out additional directives from the QC Manager.
-FAA A&P license and/or equivalent Diploma in Quality Management Systems BA/BS in aviation discipline preferred.
-AS / AA degree in aviation related studies preferred.
-Minimum of 5 Years Experience as a Quality Control Inspector including both AVUM and AVIM level Quality Control Management experience.
-Both fixed wing and rotary wing quality control experience preferred.
-Aviation Unit Maintenance supervisor. Aviation Intermediate Maintenance supervisor.
-Extensive Quality Control and maintenance experience in rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
-Quality Control experience on aircraft modifications. Extensive TAMMS-A experience.
-Minimum of 5YearsQuality Supervisory experience