The mission shall take place in New Delhi, based in Safran India offices. The main purpose of the mission is to support/help "Customer Support & Program Manager" in their daily operation, and to ensure the improvement of contract management and performance. The CSPM are manageing Support & Services agreements with Airlines Customers.
The main targets of the mission are to :
- Ensure that regular Steering Commitee Meetings,with relevant Dashborad, are put in place to follow the performance of the contrats,
- Support the CSPM with economical / Financial data to smooth the monthly Rolling Forecast process, Develop economic / Financial knowledge.
- Ensure database are kept updated.for the need of the different reporting / processes.
- Support the CSPM in obtaining the relevant operational information from the Customer to improve the monthly invoicing process,
- Ensure that the Tools and Process are well known / understood by the local team. Support refresh session if needed.
- Capture operational issues and put in place action plan to ensure the improvement.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmen... Read More