To successfully deliver the system automation and interface solution tasks as per the business process/requirements ensuring the solutions steers business to deliver what is promised.
- Ensures highest levels of service delivery in line with Operational requirements by working with technology teams to look for underlying issues and opportunities for service improvements.
- Evaluate the usage of the tool by the user community and highlight the non-compliance and area of improvements.
- Understands the business needs and assess the systems its benefits to the operations/organisation
- Support the Business Technology Improvement Controller in defining the roll out plan and ensure the changes are rolled out across the warehouse and other facilities.
- Delivery - Take end to end responsibility of given task and work closely with all internal & external stakeholders, vendors and Emirates Group IT.
- Operational readiness Assess impact, develop planning, and execute readiness for a process change to ensure the operation is equipped to meet agreed upon quality and service levels
- Conducts periodic reviews on system performance and any other trends for escalation to Managers in conjunction with technology and its vendor suppliers - Assists your superiors to Improve Business/Systems processes in dnata Cargo to ensure Cargo operational requirements are met and serviced to the highest possible standards and in a cost effective manner.
- Assists in conducting Process audits and assess system processes to ensure the same are in line with Service level Agreements, Standard Operating Procedures, and any gaps identified to be analysed and adequate processes need to be implemented to address deviations. Alternatively new changes a per industry guidelines to be implemented.
- Supports and trouble shoots all System issues and concerns reported by Internal stakeholders, Operations and External Customers. Works with service providers to ensure all cases are fixed within the existing SLA.
Qualifications & Experience
- Logistics/Cargo.Other - Degree or Honors (12 + 3 or equivalent) - 4 to 6 years of experience in Cargo handling Systems/Environment - Comprehensive knowledge of Supply Chain management
- Ability to understand, communicate and translate Business/Operational processes into System Requirements
- Analytical ability to engage in testing interface level information between systems (agents and airlines)
- English Language Skills 5
- Proficient Communication and Presentation skills